California Continuing Education COURSE
California Management and Supervision (Management and Supervision)
Along with the risk, opportunity, and benefits of being a broker comes a grave responsibility: supervising licensees who work independent and out of sight of the broker as they guide clients through the ups and downs of a real estate transaction.
This three-hour course is designed to help brokers meet that responsibility with professionalism, aplomb, and reduced risk to their license. Responsibilities include supervising, documenting, and managing the real estate activities of their firm. This course offers several ways to minimize the risk exposure for the broker, their licensees, and their firm.
Course highlights include:
- Tips for establishing policies, rules, and procedures for superior office management
- A review of the guidelines surrounding document review and retention
- A look at the role and responsibilities of branch and division managers and the steps required to efficiently supervise them.
- An overview of the rules and regulations governing the proper handling and supervision of trust funds.
- A review of case studies related to the management and supervision of licensed agents
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context