Vermont Continuing Education PACKAGE
20-Hr. VT Broker CE Electives Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes 20 elective hours of the total 24 hours required for Brokers renewing active for the 2016-2018 license renewal cycle.*
Course included in this package:
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Opportunities (2 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (2 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (2 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (2 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (2 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (2 elective hours)**
- Residential Property Management Essentials (2 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
*This package does not contain the 4-hour 2016-2018 mandatory course.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.